reliatrace RMA policy
Our commitment to quality doesn’t end when we deliver.
Reliatrace® is committed to providing you with the industry’s most reliable printed electronics. If you’ve received an assembly you deem to be defective, we ask that you provide information in a timely manner, so we can quickly and comprehensively address the issue you are experiencing. You will need to submit a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) form, and return the affected parts for analysis.
Conditions and Requirements
1) If rejected parts are received by Reliatrace® within 90 days, we reserve the right to repair, rework and replace the rejected parts. If returned parts are credited, full and partial credit will be limited to the following schedule.
0 - 60 days, 100% credit
91 - 120 days, 75%
121 - 180 days, 50%
180+ days, no credit
There is a 180-day limit on returns. Time elapsed is determined from the date the parts arrive on the customer's dock, to the dock date that Reliatrace receives the returned parts.
2) For credit, parts must be returned to Reliatrace in the same condition as they were received, and in the same or similar packaging in which they were received. Reliatrace won't accept parts that have been damaged by handling or storage, or packaged incorrectly for return.
3) There will be no credit given without a previously-established, written and mutual agreement on acceptability criteria. Email agreement is acceptable.
4) An RMA number must be requested and accompany the return shipment. Parts must be returned via UPS ground using the Reliatrace account number.
5) Defective parts must be received by Reliatrace within 15 business days of the issuance of the RMA number. After 15 business days, the RMA number expires and returned parts will not be accepted or credited.
6) Defective parts returned without an RMA will not be accepted or credited.
7) All returned parts must be in the same condition as received, and must have a visible Reliatrace date code label, in its original position.
8) Packaging guidelines:
Returned items must be packed properly and safely, preferably in the original packaging
The RMA number should be clearly marked on the outside of each package
Reliatrace is not responsible for any damage caused by improper packaging or damage occurring during transportation
9) A description of the defect for each part is strongly recommended, to maximize Reliatrace’s ability to resolve the issue quickly and comprehensively.
10) An engineering contact name, phone number and email address is required to allow Reliatrace’s Quality Assurance team to ask questions concerning the affected parts, and allow a complete analysis of the issue.